Hiraeth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for everyone

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Contact AdminContact Admin  Guide BookGuide Book  
Latest topics
» Sage Nekishu
Torn from Family EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:30 am by Syzygy

» Juniper Nekishu
Torn from Family EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:29 am by Syzygy

» Return to the land
Torn from Family EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:44 am by Vellichor

» Desi'Andrea Sabine
Torn from Family EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:30 am by Vellichor

» A place to stay
Torn from Family EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:22 am by Bladewolf

» Lucius Mistwalker
Torn from Family EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:20 pm by Bladewolf

» Aspen Hayden
Torn from Family EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 2:49 pm by TheManyFacedGod

» The Early Days
Torn from Family EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 1:15 am by Vellichor

» The Oracle Chronicles Book: One
Torn from Family EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 5:34 am by Vellichor

Top posting users this week
No user
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Torn from Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orchid

Orchid

Torn from Family Empty
PostSubject: Torn from Family   Torn from Family EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 11:20 am

Music was always a good way to help with one who was brooding and what better place to feel the music and Justin could not think of a better place to feel music than Rendezvous. Bright lights a crowded dance floor, and amps pumping with bass. Ah it was like a child's favorite blanket, that music and more importantly the vibrations that came with it. It almost dulled his own senses enough to make his own powers null.... almost. He could still feel the vibrations each person on the dance floor made as they moved, each employee as they worked, and not a word in the crowd could be lost to him if he focused hard enough. The alcohol in his system helped dull his scenes the rest of the way he could just about ignore it. Ignore being a wolf, ignore being a family-less whelp... Of course there was Brother Thunder but he wan't the happiest with him right now, the old spirit took Light's side in their recent argument...

///
The white wolf who to him seemed a tinge more blue-white than her mother had called the meeting. "Justin, I will not mince words, you are not my son and I shall not call you that unless you like me to, but we are family." "Listen to her Justin, she is trying, she wants to help, let her get close. I am you're brother, does that not make my sister family?" He watched as the odd form paced around him, she was larger than his mother too and seemed to somewhat neglect her fur at least on the ends compared do his mothers pristine snowy coat. "All I wish is a chance, a start as fresh as the two of us can have all things considering. I must feel as familiar to you as my Brother, and you to me as one who can call upon me. But we are more than family in those terms. Maybe you can think of me as a great grandmother, a matriarch of your bloodline. In I way I am and that would make the most scene. Please, I extend this offer to you, though Kit is in here somewhere and is sleeping soundly might you and I be family?"///

It was a kind enough offer and the threw it back in her face, turned tail and ran. Although he did feel a little foolish afterwords for doing what a confused pup would do he did not regret his decision, though did he regret his words? That was hard to say and he wasn't in the best place to think of emotional matters. He just wanted to think of the music, the drink, and the dance. Many a lady had been eyeing him, he knew enough to know that. It didn't take long for one to ask him to join her on the dance floor and he gladly obliged though after a few songs she left to join a group of friends and he bowed out of the dance floor to rest, watching the crowd and letting himself get lost in the music once more.
Back to top Go down
Vellichor

Vellichor

Torn from Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn from Family   Torn from Family EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 1:36 am

The breaks screeched as the bus came to stumbling stop, its passengers lurching forward, until it came to a complete stop. As her head fell forward, she jerked up in a snap, blinking her wine colored eyes. Damn it, she had fallen asleep amongst all of these people. Clutching her only carry-on, she eyed them suspiciously as they all rose, ready to get off the bus. They all had been cramped up in this death trap for well over a week. Eager to get off herself, she remained seated and rolled her eyes as the humans crammed into the passageway, blocking it and causing a clusterfuck. Did they not know how to exit a bus properly. As she waited impatiently, she looked out the window, the crowd outside was already bunching together in an unorthodox line. “Idiots. All of them.” The male to sitting to her left stirred, as he could not fit to make his way into the center aisle, she rose as well and slipped out behind him. “Finally!”, her mind screamed, “Get the hell out of my way lard ass!!”

Stepping from the bus she breathed in the fres…fumes. Coughing, she dodged the pedestrians as she made her way to the large map hanging on the wall at the bus stop. Throwing her shoulder into people, she made her way to the front. Just were in the hell was she? Her eyes scanned for the “You are here!” star on the map.

Finding the place, she let out a small sigh of relief from being off the bus, able to stand and stretch. “So that’s the name of this place. Let’s see if you can keep up with me.” Stepping away from the build board, she shifted her pack and began walking towards the city, her stomach growled.

The city was huge and she could already see the night life starting to come out in hiding as the sun began to set; she smiled always loving new towns. What would this have to offer? With so many people, she gained much needed cash, tossing the wallets as she plucked them dry of cash. She passed multiple hotels and motels, until she came across one that out shown the rest. Patting her pockets, she traced Aons in the air before heading in. The bell hop opened the door and smiled to her. The room took no time to book, and as he told her the amount she almost, vomited, but “Of Course” reaching into her pocket she withdrew the wad of cash and plucked out eight one dollar bills and handed them over to him. The runes that distort reality flared, the man behind the counter frowned at her oddly but when he counted eight one hundred dollar bills, he rang her up and handed over the key cards to her room. Clearing his throat, “Miss, please do be careful on carrying that amount cash on you. The city can be unforgiving to a young lady.”

Room: Check

Shower: Check

New Clothes: Check

Room Service: Check

Life was good.

……

She could have had a drink at the hotel lobby, but she wanted to go out, see the town, and mingle with the pedestrians. The excitement of being in a new town just overwhelming, she couldn’t be cooped up in the hotel. The sun had finally set, the shadows stretched out as if in greeting as she walked down the side walk of the busy streets. Wearing a simple black flowing dress that barely reached her knees and laced up heels, it was a simple in design but left no room for imagination as it showed the curvature of her breast; the slim of her waist.

The city had much to offer in terms of establishments, not wanting to wait in long lines she followed a couple that she had overheard as they talked about another establishment that was just as good.

Hearing the music before she even entered was a good sign. Entering she looked around before heading to the bar, she already had her fake ID that said she was 21 instead of her 18 years and “money”, the two items already coded with the Aons (runes) to fool the humans. Her appearance good normally fool anyone, but she had the ID just in case.

The bartender noticed her quickly and gave her smile, “Hey, darling, what can I get for you.” She caught his eye and gave him a dazzling smile back, “Sex on the beach” she answered him in a suggestive tone.

Back to top Go down
Orchid

Orchid

Torn from Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn from Family   Torn from Family EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:08 am

No matter the place, no matter the crowed, no matter the multitude of scents in the air and no matter how dulled his senses were there was no mistaking the smell of one of his own kind. Whats more was this place packed full of humans, one wolf among the group was like a signal fire in the dead of night. It was so different from all of those around it that it was nothing short of impossible to miss. Still Justin tired his absolute hardest to ignore it, being a loner was almost second nature to him now even if he was in a land surrounded by pack. Pack was family but what blood did he have to claim? His mother was just a shell being used by another and it had been so long since he had interacted with those he once called pack what would they think of him?

In the end it was only his gut that drove him to act. They were wolves in a place surrounded by humans and humans were dangerous. Maybe not all of them and maybe they weren't all foes but it was better to be with those you trusted when there could be danger about. Pushing his doubt away he approached the bar catching a voice as he did. For him voices did more than scents ever could. It was a voice he didn't recognize yet that didn't mean it wasn't one of his old pack since he was gone from it so long. Did that make them family? Should he approach or just leave her be. The middle ground seemed like a good option. Taking a spot at the bar next to her but not so close as to force a conversation, invade her space, or even make it known to onlookers they knew each other he waited until he had the bartenders attention then ordered a whisky sour. When the drink came he put more focus into it than to the woman next to him, leaving the decision to be social up to her. There was nothing he needed to do to let her know she was a wolf, it would be as clear to her as it was to him. He did at least look her way and nod with a slight smile, being unsure of speaking was one thing, being rude was another matter.
Back to top Go down
Vellichor

Vellichor

Torn from Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn from Family   Torn from Family EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Elle flirted with man behind the counter until she received her drink. There had been something in the air when she first arrived. The scent was intertwined with the smells of the humans, alcohol, and sweat. It had been so faint she didn't give it a second a thought. But the scent was closer now, moving towards her, getting stronger. She sipped her drink until the male came into view. Her Mitch matched eyes concealed to both look like dark pools traveled from head to toe......with a long a pause at his mid section before traveling back up. She caught his eye, a knowing tilt to her lips. He had come to see her and why not, she was stunning and much more beautiful then the women in the club, she was other, something more than normal. The make was fine. Much more himself, she didn't know what or why but his scent was not like any she had come across and there was ..something. he puzzled and fascinated her. Setting her drink to the side She took the last few steps that would bring her closer to him. His scent wrapped around her, she would have to consult with the Aons later to see what he was, but for now, her voice carried to him as she was so close almost touching him, "dance with me". Then she was heading to the dance the floor her steps already in tune with the music. She joined the crowd that had never left. Their bodies bumping and grinding on each other. Her hands slipped over her breast and glided down her sides as she shimmied and rotated her her hips. Other men joined, dancing close to her. She dipped, her back to the males front as the dance floor got heated. As she swayed her body and came back up, she caught Justin's eye. She hoped he played along with her.
Back to top Go down
Orchid

Orchid

Torn from Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn from Family   Torn from Family EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:27 am

Well this was a bit of a surprise, she was interested in him. Even a lone rouge who was out of the societal loop for some time could tell that. He could't help but return her grin, he was like her, a face that stood out from the crowd, a body that was near perfect. He could catch eyes, she could turn heads they made quite a pair in a place like this. Then again no one had shown any interested in him in... he couldn't remember how long. Having no mate to call his own and coming from a more traditional pack he wasn't flirtatious but why not let his hair down and have a little fun. Besides, it would be rude of him to turn down an invitation from a lady. Watching her dance he felt a flicker of anger rise in him a moment as humans moved close to her. What right did they have to dance with a creature like her? Holding back a growl he got up making sure his movements didn't seem to sudden or urgent. If she was playing hard to get he didn't want to show all the interest in the world just yet.

He placed himself close enough to keep other men at bay but not so close as to make her feel uncomfortable. Feeling the music he moved in rhythm with it matching his pace to hers. He was a natural at matching the moves of others, feeling the vibrations they gave off he could pick up on patterns. How strong the wave was matched with how much weight they put on one foot or the other and that went along with how they held their body. Making a subtle flick of his hand he redirected some of the sound waves around them, almost as if he was turning down the volume on the background noise. This way the two of them could hear each other without having to strain their voices. Those around them would be none the wiser, it was as if they were in their own little bubble. "Care to tell me you're name miss? Mine's Justin." As always his voice did not hold back any of his emotions, indeed he was happy to learn more about his new acquaintance and maybe he was just a little giddy either from alcohol or atmosphere he could not say. Maybe it was just the promise of throwing his troubles away for the night.
Back to top Go down
Vellichor

Vellichor

Torn from Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn from Family   Torn from Family EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 12:44 am

Elle

This was a great place to unwind after a long trip. She was glad this town had a night life; otherwise, she’d go insane. Out on the dance floor, she let herself get entranced by the music and her body moved of its own volition. She paid no attention to the group of men that had gathered around her, but did move out of their reach as they grabbed for her, never losing stride, her movements blended in with the song.

She saw the male get up from where he sat at the bar and walk her way, she caught his eye but that was all. She sidestepped out of reaching of a male going to grab her hips, her feet twisting her body, hair fanning out, putting her back to Justin for a moment as he stepped up to the dance floor.

It was subtle, but she could tell a difference as he stepped up behind her, at a respectable distance, the background noise and chatter became muted. She sighed inwardly at the distance, but smiled at his greeting. It was cute, had a southern charm of politeness. Seeing that she had smiled, the male in front of her advanced towards her, to pull her hips closer to his, to press her against his hardness. With a feminine giggle she twirled away from him towards Justin, lightly placed the tips of her fingers on his left shoulder and trailed them across his back as she sauntered around him towards his front, sliding her arms around his neck as the music changed, not being shy as she stepped into him, she smiled looking him in the eye, “It’s a pleasure to meet you Justin. I’m Elle.”

At the display, the gaggle of men around them glared, one fisted his hands as he realized she was just teasing him, his neck and face turned red. “You fucking Bitch!”

Back to top Go down
Orchid

Orchid

Torn from Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn from Family   Torn from Family EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:02 pm

The woman was so light on her feet, she not only had perfect control over herself on the dance floor but she could easily keep her distance from those around her. As she moved from behind to in front of him his eyes lit up a little. Gently putting his hands on her hips he spoke. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." His flirtation was cut a little short as a man not to far from them spoke up. "Excuse me one second miss." He said his tone a bit more serious. Normally he'd just ignore the taunt but he wasn't quite in his usual state of mind a the movement.

Moving his hand to hers he gently loosed her grip then stepped in front f her facing the stranger. "That is no way to address a lady." He wasn't one to pick fights or even be quick to anger but today was not a normal day.
Back to top Go down
Vellichor

Vellichor

Torn from Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn from Family   Torn from Family EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 12:25 am

As her hands slid up and around her his neck, she looked up to his face and was struck by his features; his eyes. She smile and blushed at his comment, but before she could respond, Mr. Grabby hands that was dancing to close just couldn’t leave things alone and had to open his mouth. It never failed, why she couldn’t just dance to dance. Why couldn’t the male species just be happy with dancing and think nothing more of it? It was a bar with a dance floor, people dance. Hello! Did the moron not hear the music that was playing? Lost to her own thoughts and rising anger, she blinked as she felt Justin’s hands circle her wrist and gently remove them from around his neck. As he stepped infront of her, she turned to follow. Boy, he was such a cutie! This Justin, coming to her defense like that, but Elle wasn’t used to it and wasn’t a lady by any means. That was for rich snotty nobles, nope, she wasn’t that. She was just a lone female that could do badly all by herself.

Mr. Grabby. He chuckled to himself and to his friends. “Oh what’s this? You think you’re going to do something, man?” He advanced towards Justin, ready to shove him out of the way and grade Elle. She had gotten him had and she dame sure was going to fix it, body, mouth, or hands.

Elle:

Seeing Mr. Grabby move towards Justin, she just couldn’t let the Bitch comment go. She moved past Justin, trailing her fingers over his arm, “I got this.” Her voice low enough to reach only his ears as the music was still pretty bumping. Just about the time the male went to side step Justin, she moved out from behind him and nailed the guy right between the legs. He yelped and clutched his nards, falling to the floor.

“How’s that for being a bitch? Bet that took care of your little problem, huh?”

Cursing, the male struggled to rise to his feet, the crowd dispersed except for the four other guys that were there. His friends she assumed…

“What the hell! Did you see that?!” someone screamed in the audience. “That chick just dropped that dude.” Then laughter rang out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torn from Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn from Family   Torn from Family Empty

Back to top Go down

Torn from Family
Page 1 of 1